Price per month: €2150
Minimal renting period: 4 months
Double Sofa beds:1
Apartment ‘Arcade’ is inspired by the indoor shopping mall ‘De Passage’ in The Hague. In 1885 the gallery was taken into use and it is the oldest shopping mall in The Netherlands. The Shopping Arcade is an official UNESCO monument. You find stores of the old time, such as a postage stamp shop and a fountain pen shop. The style is Renaissance, but a part of it was built in 1929 (to direction Hofweg) in Art Deco style. Early this century ‘De Passage’ thoroughly restored. According to the inhabitants of The Hague, after the restoration, De Passage has regained her old allure. For example the marble floor has been restored as much as possible to its original state. It is a great place to shop and stroll. Especially the skylight in the centre is a place to make beautiful pictures. This dome graces the wall in rental apartment 69. This shopping Arcade in The Hague is one of the most beautiful shopping malls in Europe.
Additional information apartment Arcade
This rental apartment in The Hague differs in some respects from the other apartments in Residence Copes. Below you will find which features apartment Arcade contains:
- Short stay apartment Arcade is located on the rear side of the building.
- Apartment Arcade has a terrace. You can enter the terrace through the patio doors.
- This rental apartment is characterized by a big kitchen and a separated toilet.
- You can properly close the bedroom from daylight. Another advantage of the apartment is that you have a lot of privacy.
General information rental apartment The Hague
The rental apartments Residence Copes have a number of appealing features. Below you find all these features which are applicable for every apartment in Residence Copes:
The apartments all make optimal use of its surface and each apartment has its own designed furniture and interior finished in very high standards.
- The bathrooms of all apartments are equipped with a power shower. Both the bathrooms and toilets have beautiful and modern tilling work.
- With the exception of apartments 69C, 69G en 69Q all apartments have a separate toilet room.
- Each kitchen contains all the necessary kitchen equipment. The kitchen has a microwave/oven combination, dishwasher, fridge, induction cooker, Nespresso coffeemaker, kettle and a toaster. This makes it ideal to prepare breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Each apartment has floor heating. The temperature in the apartment can be changed individually.
- Each apartment has a videophone to open the central front door.
Residence Copes is located in a so called “safe area” in the center of The Hague and is very easy to reach by all means of transportation.
The apartments are located within reach of the highways such as the A13 (Rotterdam), A4, A44 (both Amsterdam) and A12 (Utrecht). Those cities can be reached within 30-40 minutes. You can park your car for a monthly amount in our courtyard next to the apartment building.
To get to the apartments you can use public transport. Using the train from Schiphol Airport you will arrive at Central Station The Hague in 30 minutes. Within the city of The Hague you can use the tram which stop is near Residence Copes. The Central Train Station by tram or bus only takes 5-10 minutes.
In The Hague, you can easily move around by bike. Cycle paths have been constructed almost everywhere and the narrow streets often make cycling easier than driving by car. For example, you can rent a Swap bike from € 16.50 per month. For more information, please have a look at: https://swapfiets.nl/en/offer/den_haag.
Terms & Conditions
The general terms and conditions form an integral part of the Model Tenancy Agreement for the renting and letting of fully or partially furnished houses and apartments, intended to be used by members of NVM Department Haaglanden. This version has been adopted on 22 May 2014. Please contact us for the full general terms and conditions.