Apartment Looking Across
Price per month: €2295
Minimal renting period: 4 months
- Apartment number:69D
- Double Sofa beds:1
- Max. Guests:2
- Sound:Dolby Surround
When you look out the window of short stay apartment 69D you see a row of houses that were photographed on June 18, 2011. The row of houses are on the opposite of Residence Copes. The houses are photopraphed in a puddle on the side walk in front of the building in 2011. The photographer could not have imagined this Hague Mirror would ever hang in the building next to that puddle. The photographer went to the city especially to make this photo. After a storm the weather suddenly became radiantly beautiful. Such weather conditions do not occur often. It rains enough, but it is not that common that the sun shines full and bright afterwards, maybe only five times a year. For a beautiful picture, the puddle has to be in the shade and the reflecting building in the sun and there should not be too much wind. There are some days a photographer encounters nothing beautiful, but this day the photographer was very lucky. The baked cobblestones and the puddle on the side walk formed the right framework for the monumental buildings that can be found on the avenue Copes van Cattenburg. De avenue Copes van Cattenburg was built in 1870 and is part of the beautiful Archipel area. Most buildings in that area are built in the nineteenth and early twentieth century in electric or neo-Renaissance style. Similarly to the row houses on the photo.
Additional information short stay apartment Looking Across
This short stay apartment depends in several respects from the other rental apartments in Residence Copes. Below you will find which features apartment Looking Accross contains:
- Short stay apartment Looking Accross is located on the front of the buidling.
- This apartment is characterized by big and tall windows and ceilings.
- This rental apartment contains a big kitchen and a separate toilet.
- The bedroom is spacious. You can properly close the bedroom for daylight.
General information rental apartment The Hague
The rental apartments Residence Copes have a number of appealing features. Below you find all these features which are applicable for every short stay apartment:
- The apartments all make optimal use of its surface and each apartment has its own designed furniture and interior finished in very high standards.
- The bathrooms of all apartments are equipped with a power shower. Both the bathrooms and toilets have beautiful and modern tilling work.
- With the exception of apartments 69C, 69G en 69Q all apartments have a separate toilet room.
- Each kitchen contains all the necessary kitchen equipment. The kitchen has a microwave/oven combination, dishwasher, fridge, induction cooker, Nespresso coffeemaker, kettle and a toaster. This makes it ideal to prepare breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Each apartment has floor heating. The temperature in the apartment can be changed individually.
- Each apartment has a videophone to open the central front door.
Residence Copes is located in a so called “safe area” in the center of The Hague and is very easy to reach by all means of transportation.
The apartments are located within reach of the highways such as the A13 (Rotterdam), A4, A44 (both Amsterdam) and A12 (Utrecht). Those cities can be reached within 30-40 minutes. You can park your car for a monthly amount in our courtyard next to the apartment building.
To get to the apartments you can use public transport. Using the train from Schiphol Airport you will arrive at Central Station The Hague in 30 minutes. Within the city of The Hague you can use the tram which stop is near Residence Copes. The Central Train Station by tram or bus only takes 5-10 minutes.
In The Hague, you can easily move around by bike. Cycle paths have been constructed almost everywhere and the narrow streets often make cycling easier than driving by car. For example, you can rent a Swap bike from € 16.50 per month. For more information, please have a look at: https://swapfiets.nl/en/offer/den_haag.
Terms & Conditions
The general terms and conditions form an integral part of the Model Tenancy Agreement for the renting and letting of fully or partially furnished houses and apartments, intended to be used by members of NVM Department Haaglanden. This version has been adopted on 22 May 2014. Please contact us for the full general terms and conditions.