Apartment Old and New
Price per month: €1930
Minimal renting period: 4 months
- Apartment number:69C
- Double Sofa beds:1
- Max. Guests:2
- Sound:Dolby Surround
A city lives and changes constantly. The needs of people are changing as well as the architectural styles. On the picture in short stay apartment 69C you see new office towers rising above ancient city palaces. Some residents like it, others adorns it. The photo was taken on the Herengracht. The house at the bottom is an old patrician house, a city palace with 39 rooms. In 1647 it was bought by Willem Ruijtenberg, the golden-yellow clothed officer at Rembrandt’s Nachtwacht. During centuries the property subjected to various changes. The house, as it stands today, was built in 1750 and probably designed by Court Architect P. de Zwart in late Baroque style. The picture clearly shows that the small windows of the old building are coming back in the 100 meters high building behind it. The building with the two triangular points is not very old. In the nineties it was demolished and rebuilt by an American architect Michael Graves. The official name is Castalia, but the citizens of The Hague call it The Hague Tits. The building on the left, the Zurich tower (called lemon squeezer) was opened in 2000 and was designed by Cesar Pelli. The hexagonal shape and the green color of the copper top, refer to the tower of the Great Church in The Hague (Sint-Jacobskerk), the only hexagonal church tower in The Netherlands.
Additional information short stay apartment Old and New
This short stay apartment differs in some respects from the other rental apartments in Residence Copes. Below you will find which features apartment Old and New contains:
- Short stay apartment Old and New is located on the front corner of the building.
- Apartment Old and New has a compact format.
General information rental apartment The Hague
The rental apartments Residence Copes have a number of appealing features. Below you find all these features which are applicable for every short stay apartment:
- The apartments all make optimal use of its surface and each apartment has its own designed furniture and interior finished in very high standards.
- The bathrooms of all apartments are equipped with a power shower. Both the bathrooms and toilets have beautiful and modern tilling work.
- With the exception of apartments 69C, 69G en 69Q all apartments have a separate toilet room.
- Each kitchen contains all the necessary kitchen equipment. The kitchen has a microwave/oven combination, dishwasher, fridge, induction cooker, Nespresso coffeemaker, kettle and a toaster. This makes it ideal to prepare breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Each apartment has floor heating. The temperature in the apartment can be changed individually.
- Each apartment has a videophone to open the central front door.
Residence Copes is located in a so called “safe area” in the center of The Hague and is very easy to reach by all means of transportation.
The apartments are located within reach of the highways such as the A13 (Rotterdam), A4, A44 (both Amsterdam) and A12 (Utrecht). Those cities can be reached within 30-40 minutes. You can park your car for a monthly amount in our courtyard next to the apartment building.
To get to the apartments you can use public transport. Using the train from Schiphol Airport you will arrive at Central Station The Hague in 30 minutes. Within the city of The Hague you can use the tram which stop is near Residence Copes. The Central Train Station by tram or bus only takes 5-10 minutes.
In The Hague, you can easily move around by bike. Cycle paths have been constructed almost everywhere and the narrow streets often make cycling easier than driving by car. For example, you can rent a Swap bike from € 16.50 per month. For more information, please have a look at: https://swapfiets.nl/en/offer/den_haag.
Terms & Conditions
The general terms and conditions form an integral part of the Model Tenancy Agreement for the renting and letting of fully or partially furnished houses and apartments, intended to be used by members of NVM Department Haaglanden. This version has been adopted on 22 May 2014. Please contact us for the full general terms and conditions.