Price per month: €2220
Minimal renting period: 4 months
Double Sofa beds:1
The image in apartment Swan (69A) is a mirror image of two office buildings and a gateway called the port of The Hague. On the picture it looks like that the office buildings are in a big pond, in reality it is a reflection of a 25 centimetre wide marble cover plate next to the motorway. The motorway (Utrechtse Baan) is one of the main access routes to The Hague. The Port of The Hague was the first building across this motorway. The tilt building on the picture is called the Hague Swan. The Swan is a landmark that stands out from a great distance. It’s one of the most iconic buildings in The Hague thanks to the modern high-grade steel and glass architecture and the special geometry. The building tilts up to 12 meters over the highway and resembles a swan, which explains the name of the building.
Additional information apartment Swan
This rental apartment differs in some aspects from the other apartments in Residence Copes. Below you will find which features apartment Swan contains:
- Short stay apartment Swan is located on the rear side of the building.
- Apartment Swan has a terrace on the ground floor. You can enter the terrace through the patio doors.
- This rental apartment is characterized by a big living kitchen located next to the living room, it has a spacious living room and a separate toilet.
- The presence of many windows provides plenty of natural light in the apartment.
General information rental apartment The Hague
The rental apartments Residence Copes have a number of appealing features. Below you find all these features which are applicable for every apartment in Residence Copes:
- The apartments all make optimal use of its surface and each apartment has its own designed furniture and interior finished in very high standards.
- The bathrooms of all apartments are equipped with a power shower. Both the bathrooms and toilets have beautiful and modern tilling work.
- With the exception of apartments 69C, 69G en 69Q all apartments have a separate toilet room.
- Each kitchen contains all the necessary kitchen equipment. The kitchen has a microwave/oven combination, dishwasher, fridge, induction cooker, Nespresso coffeemaker, kettle and a toaster. This makes it ideal to prepare breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Each apartment has floor heating. The temperature in the apartment can be changed individually.
- Each apartment has a videophone to open the central front door.
Residence Copes is located in a so called “safe area” in the center of The Hague and is very easy to reach by all means of transportation.
The apartments are located within reach of the highways such as the A13 (Rotterdam), A4, A44 (both Amsterdam) and A12 (Utrecht). Those cities can be reached within 30-40 minutes. You can park your car for a monthly amount in our courtyard next to the apartment building.
To get to the apartments you can use public transport. Using the train from Schiphol Airport you will arrive at Central Station The Hague in 30 minutes. Within the city of The Hague you can use the tram which stop is near Residence Copes. The Central Train Station by tram or bus only takes 5-10 minutes.
In The Hague, you can easily move around by bike. Cycle paths have been constructed almost everywhere and the narrow streets often make cycling easier than driving by car. For example, you can rent a Swap bike from € 16.50 per month. For more information, please have a look at: https://swapfiets.nl/en/offer/den_haag.
Terms & Conditions
The general terms and conditions form an integral part of the Model Tenancy Agreement for the renting and letting of fully or partially furnished houses and apartments, intended to be used by members of NVM Department Haaglanden. This version has been adopted on 22 May 2014. Please contact us for the full general terms and conditions.